This project involved HTML/CSS rendering of PDFs of pre-written content, performing edits, formatting new pages, importing imagery, adding design elements, pricing tables, contact elements, refining stylesheets, adjusting alignments and spacing, testing and refining responsiveness, integrating MailChimp, and adding GDPR features.
This project was already using a selected theme which had lots of restrictions in content rendering (we build our own themes so your not locked into any one design.) By applying generous CSS customizations, we were able to achieve the look the AKA Management was after.
It incorporated a Slider, Service Description, Interfaced with a 3rd party Registration system, Product Descriptions, About Us Section, Testimonials, Product Links and a Contact Us page.
This project involved creating a custom theme using an existing website as the requirements (basically converting a custom site to WordPress.) Once I got the skeleton of the site functional, the owner decided to use a more established company. Still, it was a great experience and I learned a lot about acne!
It incorporates a true CMS (the WordPress blog) which serves content for pages through shortcodes. It was designed to allow them to make text updates to the site without involving a WordPress developer. The blog sidebar menus were context sensitive as well! Someday, I would love to continue a similar project to fulfill the design's promise.