All projects start with a Free Initial Consultation. What we cover depends on the type of project that we are considering embarking on. During this time, we will discuss different approaches to solutioning your request. We might also nail down the scope of the project and uncover costs associated with possible implementation of your requirements. Usually this is followed up with a detailed proposal for more complex projects.
- To get started, press ‘Select options’.
- See How we Build your Website for guidance and additional information on this offer.
What Will I Learn? This course will teach anyone to use the WooCommerce administration system to maintain their shop and products and keep everything current. We tailor the course to your needs. By the end of the course, you should expect to have confidence in the following areas:
- Navigating the WooCommerce dashboard, and know what everything does and how to use it
- Understand the main features and ‘gotchas’ of WooCommerce
- Creating products and related posts
- Create a new separate menu / navigation device for future product lines
- Using categories, product categories, tags and attributes
- Understand WooCommerce plugins & themes settings available
- Create product category pages
- Linking products to your blog and blogs to products to maximize SEO and increase customer confidence
- Keep your shop responsive so it looks good on any browser
- Creating Product Galleries
- Managing Inventory on Products
- Adding Weights and Sizes for Products
- Adding Up-sell and Cross-sell products
- Creating a Product Variation
- Adding more information for our variation products
- Adding Global Attributes
- Creating a Downloadable product
- Selling Grouped Products
What Will I Learn? This course will teach anyone to use the WordPress administration system to maintain their site and keep it current. We tailor the course to your needs. By the end of the course, you should expect to have confidence in the following areas:
- Navigating the WordPress dashboard, and know what everything does and how to use it
- Understand the main features and ‘gotchas’ of WordPress
- Create pages and posts with confidence
- Create a new separate menu / navigation device for future sub-systems on your site
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand the importance of correct configuration
- Understand the plugins & themes settings available. Know how to find and install new.
- Protect your WordPress website from hackers and spammers.
- Create new landing pages and blog posts perfect for new ad campaigns
- Keep your site responsive so it looks good on any browser.
New Projects: Project are delivered as a collection of separate 'add-on' services, which you select, and are offered at bundled pricing rates. Projects also get a booking on our calendar to reserve time. To start a project, click 'Read More' for one of the project services listed.
Individually Priced: These services are available to both new and current customers. However, current customers engaged in an on-going project, receive special bundled price discounts (these are listed as 'Add Ons'.)
Hourly Services: Some services can only be delivered by charging hourly. This is true for services with unknown scope and most 'art' production services since all art is subjective. To ensure we get enough budget to allow for revisions, we use this pricing model.
Project Add-Ons: Add-Ons are services that can be bundled with projects. They can also be purchased separately for 'project' customers at a later date.